A Comet lesson is a SCO or single piece of elearning. A Comet course comprises one or more Comet lessons and/or one or more "resources".
- Attach a new lesson
- Create a SCO on your local computer.
- On the server, create a folder within Comet's "lessons" folder to contain your SCO. The folder name must be named in a web-safe manner. That is, use only lowercase alpha-numeric characters and the underscore character. Do not use spaces.
- Upload the whole SCO to the folder you created within Comet's "lessons" folder - the SCO's imsmanifest.xml file must be at the root level of the folder.
- Use the "Attach a new lesson" wizard wihtin Comet to make Comet "aware" of the lesson.
- Note: if you receive any errors when attempting to attach a lesson the mostly likely cause is that you have not given the uploaded folder the appropriate permissions.
- Edit a lesson's settings
- Here you may be able to change the lesson's title, window size, and Tin Can ID.
- Preview a lesson
- Launch a lesson to see if it was correctly attached. No records are captured during preview.
- Delete a lesson
- Removes a lesson completely from Comet and, optionally, deletes it from the web server.
- Lesson summary
- Sets out a list of all the lessons within Comet.
© Copyright 2016 Apixel Pty Ltd, All rights reserved